Sunday, November 13, 2011

Over too soon...

Dontcha just hate how no matter how long it feels like you're waiting for the weekend to roll around, it's always over way too soon. 

Enjoyed a great one with more running around than art work involved, but I did manage to get a little sketching done. 

Here is the beautiful harbor of my hometown... I have not done it justice, by any stretch, but it is a sweet reminder for me of how much I love home!


Head on over to Sunday Sketches to see what others have been up to this weekend!

17 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful..gorgeous work..and very touching that it isa special connection home!! beautiful!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sketch ~ well done ~ ! ~ thanks, namaste, Carol (Share the Creative Journey)

    Think about posting on my Magical Monday Blog Hop for artists at my other blog http://www.acreativeharbor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work and that its some place special to you makes it even more so,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful harbour and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean, concise quality of line. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is beautiful, my sketches are always skewed. They look awful compared to yours!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I think your harbor is lovely! Can't wait to see it in colour. :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love it.

    i'll always remember our first walk down this harbor. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. my golly Mrs Molly!!! this is such a wonderful sketch!! lovely lines!!!! great scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks beautiful, wish I had something like this around me, thanks for sharing, much love Jennibellie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yes, this looks beautiful! will you color it?
    i agree, the weekend flys by....way to quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sketch...looks lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely view. In Northern Italy we only see fog lately. :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like it. Looks like a nice place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...